So the time is starting to go quickly and now we're working out the details of the trip. So far, we've got Rome & Tuscany figured out:
- Arrive in Rome mid-day on Friday, check into the hotel and freshen up a bit.
- We'll head off to see the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill before settling down for some dinner with a walk by the Trevi Fountain on the way back to the hotel for the night (and don't tell Kevin, but there will be several gelato breaks along the way)
- Saturday, we're getting up nice & early to go to the Vatican where we will be see the best sights, compliments of a tour guide (thanks for the tip, Katy.)
- After that, we're going to fit in the Pantheon and the Capuchin crypt and maybe the Spanish Steps
- Sunday, we'll see anything we didn't manage to fit in or discovered while we were there before boarding a train and heading to our Tuscan villa
- Once there, we'll be enjoying a four-course dinner and wandering around the vineyard and Monday will include a winery tour!