A while back, I found the 24in48 readathon and participated in my first one. It's back now and despite it slipping from my mind until late yesterday, I'm ready for another one today!
I've already gotten a good start on my 24 hours but it's time for a little break for the intro survey!
- Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? From my bed and sofa and other sofa. And maybe a chair. All of those things are located in southwestern Ontario in Canada.
- Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Yes, this is my second time.
- Where did you hear about the readathon? I initially heard about it via a tweet from someone I follow but I now follow 24in48 on Twitter and subscribe to the blog's RSS feed.
- What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? I haven't picked anything out - I'm just going to pick up whatever strikes my fancy. So I'm pretty excited about seeing where the weekend takes me.
- Tell us something about yourself. I'm wearing my Books are in my Wheelhouse t-shirt today and have set aside my library stamp t-shirt for tomorrow.
- Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Well, I'll be here when it's time to update progress and I'll be on twitter and instagram at @janeycanuck on both.
- Finished Ten Good Seconds of Silence by Elizabeth Ruth (3 hours, 25 minutes)
- Finished The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su & Kate Rorick (3 hours, 7 minutes)
- Finished Orphan Number 8 by Kim van Alkemade (4 hours, 51 minutes)
- Finished Afterimage by Helen Humphreys (3 hours, 12 minutes)
- ¾ of The World is Flat by Thomas Friedman (9 hours, 38 minutes)