So on Thursday, I saw a tweet about a 24 in 48 readathon. I had to investigate. I used to do the Dewey Readathon with fair regularity but it's just not the right readathon for me. But this 24 in 48... Now here was something I could work with! The aim is to read for 24 hours over a total period of 48 hours. And that is perfect. Because it means I can sleep and I can spend some time on SM seeing what other people are doing and it doesn't cut into my reading time. So I signed myself up.
I picked out an armful of books last night plus two audios and I'm going to get cracking. I'll be posting mostly to instagram & twitter with the hashtags #24in48 but will update this post periodically. If you want to find me at either site, I'm @janeycanuck on both.
- Finished Slow Food by Carlo Petrini (total of 2 hours, 37 minutes)
- Progress on The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender (3 hours so far)
- Finished Eat More Better by Dan Pashman (total of 4 hours, 5 minutes)
- Finished The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn (total of 4 hours)
- Finished All New Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew (total of 2 hours, 55 minutes)