It's Readathon time again... And man, I just rolled out of bed and I got a LOT to do in the next 40 minutes. Like shower before Amy gets here. That's really all, actually, now that I think about it.
So, instead of taking care of that, I'm going to get started on the opening meme instead...
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Alan Bradley I got from my sister last night for my birthday. I am Half-Sick of Shadows. She's been getting me the series book-by-book over the last two years as gifts for Christmas and birthdays and I LOVE devouring each one.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Well, Katy is bringing cupcakes... So honestly, probably those.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am SUPER PUMPED to NOT be reading Atlas Shrugged this readathon which I started in the April 2013 readathon. It took almost a year to finish that book and I was hell bent on not having it still in progress today. I finished it on Tuesday. SUCK IT, Ayn, Rand.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've done a few before. This is my second reading with friends. Amy should be here soon, Katy is coming after work. Last time, it was Canadian Thanksgiving so we all had family commitments the next day and had to get some sleep but this time, I think we're trying for an all-nighter!
Okay, I promised Amy I'd be ready to go by 7:30. Which gives me 7 minutes to shower. Better get cracking!